I was cleaning up my desk or labeling something, until I couldn’t find my post-it notes. To stop this from happening again, I set out to invent a cover, within a time limit of 30 minutes. Although it took me closer to one hour, it was lots of fun inventing this and racing against the clock to finish it.
Basically I interfaced one piece of material, sewed two pieces of material together, turned them inside out, top stitched it, and folded it 2/3 of the way up as to make a bag before stitching it in place. Mum and Nomi suggested I add a magnet or a ribbon so you could hang it in place, but for now it’s found a cozy home on my desk.